2/7/09

So.

{AHEM}

A total of two nap-boycotting days after I posted the last post, my little closet sleeper went and broke my camera. And since I got a cheap new phone with a crappy camera and no video, I'm not sure when I'll be able to post new pictures.
Couldn't have come at a better time, no? Curly is starting to talk up a storm (Katie is my witness; he said 'cracker' at her house the other day), and I have no way to document that. I suppose it wouldn't really matter anyway, since he is the ONLY ONE who is slightly camera shy after a long illustrious genealogy line of camera hams. (Don't believe me? Case in point: Nate, Josh, Jared, Dad, all of which are NOT afraid of a little camera action. Nate is the most overt, and no, that is not a real cigarette.)

Anyway... no new pictures for a while. Sorry to put all of you out, lol!

3 devoted readers:

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Bummer! You can always use the excuse of not taking as many pics of child #2. I know I won't. I took so many pictures of Bree I burned myself out.

The Dutra Family said...

Sarah, your family is adorable! Don't you just love having two boys so close together! Ours are 12 months apart, and as hard as it was the first year I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING. How are you? I am so glad you found me on facebook and had your blog there.
Love,
the Dutras

Raadgep Fam said...

Ohhh my crap! Well I think you need a mommies day out! I cant believe he broke your camera, what happen? Stick in there hun you can do it! Good luck