4/17/10

For sale or rent...


My wonderful, lovely, imaginative 3 year old.

Always a smart fellow, he opened the MAGNETICALLY LOCKED cupboard at the ripe hour of 5am.

He's so helpful, this morning he cleaned the kitchen for me.

With bug spray.

Then he thought to take out his vitamins.

Which may or may not have been vitamins.

And surmised that they needed a little cleaning, too.

With a FULL BOTTLE of Windex.

Then decided that the carpet needed some cleaning, too.

With Greased Lightning de-greaser.

He knew today was going to be a busy day, so he wanted to be so helpful with all these chores.

You did it because today is your Uncle Josh's wedding day.

Obviously, you didn't want all the attention to go just to him and Meredith!

Thanks, little buddy.

For sale or rent:

FOR FREEEEEEE!

5 devoted readers:

Rachel Wattson said...

OH! That is so sad/funny/cute. Don't you love/hate those helping moments??

Rebecca said...

Oh no! I wish I could say "Gee, Sarah, I have no idea what that's like!" but then I'd be lying. :)

We switched over to cleaning products we don't have to lock up-- the homemade or could-be-homemade kind. Uninteresting & non-toxic to boot. :) Let me know if you're interested!

Carpet Phoenix said...

Oh Becca, I've done that before. The problem isn't the cleaner itself, it's the container it's in. As long as I have ANY cleaner in a spray bottle, Einstein will go for it faster than a rat goes for cheese!
So really, I think he just likes to waste money! :)

Ashley said...

This post made me laugh so hard! Oh, the many joys of having a 3 year old. I'm just starting to experience it too. :)

Jessica said...

That is so funny! I have had my kids give me the gift of "help" too. Sometimes you want to kill em, but then you really think about it and laugh.