1/9/09

New year, New way of life

I'm losing 30 pounds.

There. I've said it, and written it for the world to see.

Now I am responsible for it.

In six months you will see a slimmer, healthier me.

If Bryan works at YMCA, why have I not taken advantage of their FREE membership, which includes a FREE Personal Trainer Program???

Because I am lazy, and that's that.

No. More. Excuses.

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS:

  • drop 2 pant sizes
  • get awesome Madonna-like toned arms
  • lose 30 lbs in six months
  • strengthen and tone down my core

I'm losing 30 pounds.

And if I end up losing 40, or even 50, poor me.

It's time to put myself on my list of priorities.

(And it would be cool if you supported me by NOT posting nice but enabling comments like "you are perfect the way you are" or "you don't need to lose weight", etc. Because I do. And I would like it to be gone { buh bye } this year. Thanks!)

15 devoted readers:

Chris said...

me too me tooo - same numbers same attitude ! we can do it!!!

Carrie said...

I am right there with you. I have 30 to lose and am trying so hard! I have lost 2 lbs already since Monday...it is such a hard thing. Hopefully I can control myself on the weekends!! I don't want those 2 lbs back :) It isn't food for me it is the chocolate and soda!! Good luck...I'll keep cheering you on ;)

Erin Hoy said...

Good for you! How about that for a comment??? I think that's a great goal to have!

Ashley said...

Awesome! Go Sarah! And that is so cool that you get a free personal trainer too, I'd want to take advantage of that too! My husband started working with a personal trainer last year and has lost about 30 pounds by now. I know you can do it!

Jeff, Kimberly, & Liam said...

I hear ya! Jeff's family did a biggest loser contest last year and we both lost about 20 lbs in 8 weeks. Unfortunately I pretty much gained it back by now. It is time for me to go back on thet diet. We counted calories and worked out. It wasn't so bad, it is just getting started and sticking with it. Lets do it!

Tiffany said...

we should do it together! after I have the baby of course!

Ruth said...

Good for you! Good luck! You are so funny btw and your blog is so fun to read!

Katie Harding said...

What!!! I'm so jealous that you get free membership and a free personal trainer!!!! Lucky!!!!! Way to go! When you go out on any walks or runs count me in!!!!

Carli said...

dang! I wish I were there to do it with you. I need a friend to work out with or I wont do it!

Alyosha said...

I hear ya. I'm already gearing myself up for diet time after the baby comes. For now, however, I'm eating everything in sight. Got to feed the baby, right?

Raadgep Fam said...

Well Good i am proud of you! Stick to it and dont you dare let it go! YOu can, you will, You have! I love you!

Michele said...

You check on me and I'll check in with you. We can do it. I want Madonna's arms. No more R.S. swing when I lead music.

Marcie said...

Go, Sarah! You rock and you can do it! :)

Hazen5 said...

Ditto Sarah! Good for you, you just inspired me to put away the Hot Tamales.

queenieweenie said...

Good for you girl! You ARE beautiful no matter what size you are, but I'm with you on the losing 30 lbs wagon...why is it so dang HARD???