1/3/09

In the classified's

WANTED:
New best friend to take the place of previous best friend (who is moving to Japan!)
Must be fun, outgoing, silly, and must like {love} my crazy kids.
Must live within a 2-7 mile radius of my home.
Must be able to make and share funny inside jokes, create a meaningful history, and not move away, dangit!
Must be willing to come run mundane errands, laugh a lot, cry some, have great conversation, and go dumpster diving when necessary (not kidding).
Must be willing to accept the occasional phone call at 2am.
Must be okay with my lazy habits, and overlook minor flaws.
Having a husband that gets along with my own is a plus.
Must be willing to go to Monster Jam (yes, so white trash, but awesome) every January.
Must be okay with coming over 'just because'.
Time and effort will be compensated through reciprocation.
I will be accepting applications as early as January 8, 2009.


(Pictures aren't in any order)
Remember how that waiter was totally hitting on us? lol, good times!
My best friend is moving to JAPAN! Her husband has (Navy) orders to be stationed in Misawa Japan. They will be leaving in a few days! I've known about this for quite some time, but I haven't really thought about it too much because it is just so hard! I really don't know what I will do without her around. I feel like I am at a great loss. I will miss her dearly.

Monster Jam rocks! I look mad, but really I was super cold! (Bryan took the picture, that's why he's missing)


So Sam, here's to our fun Vegas trips (remember the Walmart in Pahrump drained my car battery? HA!), ranting on and on about you-know-who, the laughs, the tears, the crazy in-laws, the loooong walks on Twin Oaks, the babies, the migraines, the husbands, "Just let yourself be loved", "I swear he wasn't gay", "I see my phone on the bottom of the dumpster!", the boys we've loved, the men we married, the women we've become. I'm so happy that you are having this amazing experience, and that you and Mikey-poo will grow so much closer together, even closer than you are now. The selfish part of me is very sad to see you go. You will be gone for a while! I don't want to make you cry. Well, maybe I do, because crying is okay. You know I'm gonna cry. If I cry over commercials these days, you know I'm gonna shed a few over you moving to the East!
Aren't those you-know-who's glasses? When you-know-who came to visit you? And conveniently 'left these sunglasses'? hahahahahahaha!
Hollywood trip; my first away from kids! Do you remember how mad Bryan was? He thought we would be gone for and hour or something? I was like HELLO! I need a break! Lincoln's all yours! I think I was preggo here with O and we didn't know yet. Ah, the memories!
Yeah, bad pic of your wedding. Oh well! And oh my, my dress was so TIGHT, I would only wear a corset while being almost 4 months pregnant for YOU, babe! :)
New Years Eve party 2005- was it here that we were avoiding Randy and Colin? Anyway, I remember it being a blast! Remember the Ice Skating?
And you can't forget our little daycare endeavor! Wow, that was interesting... but we survived!
O did not like you very much for a few days after this. But then again, he is my little drama king!

Going away party, the 'unzipped' version. LOL! What a fun night!

buh-donk-a-donk player piece
(And for everyone's enjoyment, I obviously can't set my camera to take pictures on a timer after 1 in the morning, it's just too much for my brain!)

There are so many memories that one little blog won't list everything. You know I love you, girl. You can not be replaced. Enjoy your 3 years in Japan, and you know I'm only a phone call away, even if it's at 2am!

7 devoted readers:

Carli said...

awwww. I would gladly step in if I lived closer!

Katie Harding said...

I'd be glad to send you my application! It so happens that I am in need of a best friend too, seeing as all of mine have moved away! Oh and Eric and are all set for monster jam! woot!!!....seriously....

Katie Harding said...

.....think about it!

Raadgep Fam said...

Hey I am not even gone yet! J/K I love you sarah and I cant believe some of those pictures! YOu are amazing and I love you! Did I say I love you! You are my best friend through so much. I cant believe all the memories and all because if a "Child"! heheheh

Ohh You made me cry! I love you sister!

brooke said...

Very touching. Move to La Jolla and I'll send you an app!

shayla said...

That was hilarious. So now you have an excuse to visit Japan!

Shannon said...

I know I am out of the loop... but I didn't even know you guys knew eachother. John and I were in their ward for a little while last year. I am sure they know's John's parents (Doug and Geneal Moss). It's a pretty slow ward I must say. I should have gotten to know so more people, she could have saved me from me loneliness. So to you Japan goers... Good Luck! Sorry we left as quickly as we came (to your ward that is).