10/8/08

Grrr...

Okay, this is pretty much non-consequential, but annoying nonetheless! Does anyone out there understand HTML coding enough to know how to have my 'sidebar-wrapper' (that's where your history/links/pictures are) extend all the way down with my 'main-wrapper' (the part you write on)??? It is truly annoying; the part of my brain that feed off of symmetry is going a little bezerk! If anyone knows what part of my HTML I need to change, please... clue me in. As you can see in the posted time, it's keeping me up at night. :) THANKS!

4 devoted readers:

shayla said...

I can help you...it's totally trial and error--let me look at your page source and I'll send you an email.

Carli said...

haha! I stink at that stuff! I finally just went to "the cutest blog on the block" .com and got a free one. : )

Melody said...

So...I'm not gonna be any help with your problem at all whatsoever...but I'm so glad you found my blog! Wow, your boys are so big! What an adorable family you guys make. If you have the urge...post a comment on my blog in Portuguese for my husband. He served his mission in Brazil and is always hungry to speak it with anybody. LoL. Look forward to seeing Harrison Family updates. :)

Melody said...

Veja so. Eu nao sou a Melody, maix sou tao lindo como ela.:) brincadeira... Que legal que serviu em Porto Alegre. Eu tava bem pertinho. Servi na missao Florianopolis. Conheci bastante gauchos la e a falta de guarana e churrascarias aqui da muito saudade. Fazer o que, ne?... Adorei as photos dos teus filhos. Parecem bagunceiros! Boa sorte com eles! Um abraco pra vc e a sua familia!