7/18/08

Play my game!

Okay, I have been seeing this a lot on people's blogs, and I wanted to join in on the fun! And feel free to plagarize this idea; I did! :)


This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in! This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions:

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together or that you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Let's see who can come up with the funniest memory and who has the most memories. Please keep it going. ENJOY :)

3 devoted readers:

Carli said...

I remember singing with you in " institutionalized". I remember our trip up to thousand oaks and we stayed in a hotel. That was so fun!

Kelli said...

I remember standing in the parking lot at Terra Cotta and you were very pregnant with Lincolin we were talking about how you were late, so swollen and very uncompfrtable and I just felt so bad for you, little did I know I was goign to be in the same extremely uncomfortable situation just a few months later. Pregnancy...Yuck. I would have felt even worse for you if I had known then what I know now.

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Every time you came into the office you had such a beautiful smile on your face. You were very friendly and I enjoyed visiting with you.