5/3/08

My ABC's

SO now that I've happily been engrossed enough in the world of vampires, werewolves, and humans, I am plunged back into reality (ho hum).

So here's a post about ME! :)

A-Attached or Single? Very attached
B-Best Friend? Bryan (does anybody dare not to put their husband?)
C-Cake or Pie? Pie, unless it’s cheesecake, but is that considered a pie?
D-Day of Choice? Wednesday (it’s usually the day I get to sleep for 20 minutes longer, and for some reason Bryan is home earlier)
E-Essential Item? baby wipes; I use them for EVERYTHING! Did you know they can get off stubborn grease stains from the stove? TRY IT!!!
F-Favorite Color? The rainbow. I gravitate towards neutrals, and blues & greens
G-Gummy bears or worms? worms
H-Hometown? Escondido
I-Favorite Indulgence? Ice cream.
J-January or July? January, it’s my B-Day month!
K-Kids? Lincoln (18 months), Orion (3 months)
L-Life isn't complete without? family and gospel
M-Marriage date? September 2, 2005
N-Number of brothers and sister? 3 brothers, 4 sisters
O-Oranges or apples? Depends on my mood, but the orange MUST be juicy. Nothing worse than a dry orange
P-Phobia or fears? Cockroaches (throw up noise)
Q-Quote? I only have quotes of the day/moment. My most recent is my own: “[Barack] Obama is like getting the cracker jack prize; you don’t know what you’re getting, but you know it’s gonna be stupid”
R-Reason to smile? The lovely weather, my hot hubby, my amazing boys, our myriad of blessings, life
S-Season of choice? Spring and Fall
T-Tag 3 people: Anyone
U-Unknown facts about me? I'm a little OCD in balancing the checkbook. Everything has to have a paper trail, and if Bryan puts even a toe out of line, I go crazy. He also informs me that I have a feisty streak… um, duh. I’m a redhead. Don’t we ALL have feisty streaks?
V-Vegetable? peas, broccoli, cauliflower-I like most of them!
W-Worst habit? Staying up way too late
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound – what is this supposed to mean, anyway?
Y-Your favorite food? I’m a burger and fries girl
Z-Zodiac sign? Aquarius

1 devoted readers:

Hazen5 said...

Love your ABC's! I've learned so many new things about you.

So sad you were released!!