4/24/08

Vampire love???




Finished the first book three days ago, and I can't stop thinking about it. So Sam and I went to get our own copies of the second book today! Who knew that these books would be so intriguing? It's not the best writing, becuase really, it's geared towards a teenager. But so is the Harry Potter series. There is just something about how the characters are portrayed that sucked me in from page 25. I say page 25, because it was a little slow for me at the beginning. But regardless, I am totally hooked!

2 devoted readers:

Raadgep Fam said...

I amso excited to get to that book! i am just reading my little heart out!

Matt & Brooke said...

AMEN SISTER!!! just finished the first book yesterday and I am ADDICTED! Also the picture falling post was really funny...scary...but funny!