2/28/08

Stuff you may not have known

All About US!




  • { What is his name? Bryan James Harrison
    { How long have you been together? Dated for 10 months, engaged for three, married for almost 2.5
    { How old is he? 27
    { Who eats more? He does
    { Who said I love you first? He did! He said “I love her very much” in front of the entire congregation!
    { Who is taller? He is, but I can be if I wear monster heels
    { Who sings better? I do. He can carry a tune, though!
    { Who is smarter? That is still up for debate. He is a smarter critical thinker, I am more life/street smart
    { Who does the laundry? I do. Sometimes he helps me fold, but I would rather he use his muscles to haul all our heavy clothes to the Laundromat and back!
    { Who pays the bills? I pay them, he makes the money so I can pay them!
    { Who sleeps on the right side? I switch quite frequently, so he sleeps on the side that I don’t!
    { Who mows the lawn? Currently maintenance does! But when we own our own home, he will (not with a weedwhacker)
    { Who cooks dinner? I do. When it’s his turn to ‘cook’ that usually means Pizza Hut
    { Who drives? He usually does.
    { Who is more stubborn? I am, I must admit. And I am a sore loser when I’m wrong about it!
    { Who kissed who first? He will say that I attacked him, but it was really him who kissed me first.
    { Who proposed? Bryan. It was on the same day he told the whole ward that he loved me. Previous to that, he went to my dad and asked for his blessing, which he gave. I had just come back from New York the night before from a week long vacation, and that Sunday we were going to a Fireside in Del Mar. While he was driving on the freeway he looked at me and said “I love you. Let’s get married.” I choked on my gum! It was totally funny and appropriate, because I had told him much earlier that that was how my parents’ engagement started. So now I always joke around and say that Bryan ‘told me’ we were getting married and he never asked.
    { Who has more friends? It’s probably equal. We had mostly the same circle of friends, and the majority of our close friends have since moved away (sad clown face)
    { Who is more sensitive? I am. We are both mostly even-keeled, but I can definitely out-maneuver him on the melodrama!
    { Who has more siblings? He has six, I have seven.
    { Who wears the pants? We each share a leg. :)

4 devoted readers:

Carli said...

ha. At least he can carry a tune. My nubby is tone deaf that's why he's a drummer. You guys are cute!

Tiffany said...

You guys are so cute!

Ashley said...

Hi Sarah, this is Ashley Veater. You probably don't know me at all, but I recognize you because I grew up in the Escondido South Stake, and I was in Bryan's ward for quite awhile. I like your blog! It's so fun to keep in touch with people through blogs.

Marcie said...

So fun to read your story! That pic of you two is so cute!