2/27/08

Phoenix Industries

Okay, I am officially a dork! I had just automatically assumed that I have been the center of the universe all this time, and it never crossed my mind for one moment that there are people out there who don't know about Bryan's business.

Bryan is the President and co-owner of Phoenix Industries Carpet Resurrection Services, which, as described by it's name, is a carpet and upholstery cleaning company.

We have been in business for one year in October (just before the fires, nice anniversary present!), with over 15 years of industry experience.
We use a dry carpet cleaning method known as encapsulation; the most recent breakthrough in dry carpet cleaning technology. It is a non-toxic, pet and child friendly, biodegradeable system that is less dangerous than a common household cleaner, yet more effective than the leading carpet cleaning solution. Also, our cleaning system will reduce and eliminate reappearing spots! Due to its chemical makeup, our solution has the ability to entrap oils and grime that 'the other guys' have left behind. What is more, because it is a low-moisture system, average drying time for your floors will range from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours. Look at our typical results below!


Before - YUCK!


After - Pristine!







We offer free over-the-phone and at-home estimates, as well as discounts for referrals. You will also find us in the CouponSaver for monthly specials. I can honestly say that we are the best in San Diego County, regardless of our small size. Our guys are honest and hard-working, and we will never up-sell or overcharge.

Currently our business is comprised of Bryan Harrison, President, and Brian Child, Vice President. I hold no ownership, but I am in the 'everything else' category.


Bryan is that mastermind behind all the artwork and production, Brian is the sales manager and scheduler, and I am the financial guru and paper pusher. They get in trouble with me if they don't do what I tell them to! I freak out when numbers don't match!

Having your own business is like having a newborn. It never goes to sleep, there are always issues to resolve, and you and you alone have to clean up the poopies! Aside from all this, it gives us incredible freedom in our lives. With the minor migraines comes the ability to plan our work around our lives, not the other way around. It also gives me the great opportunity to stay home with our babies, which is a job I wouldn't give up for anything! I can get all my work finished after they go down for the night, and the world will not end if it's not done 'during business hours'.

I actually didn't even mean for this to be an advertisement for us, but I think that's what it turned out to be. I suppose self-promoting will always be 'in'. Just look at Hollywood! So, when you are ready for the professionals to clean your home or office, check out our website and give us a call!

2 devoted readers:

brooke said...

That wasn't my old apt's floor was it? Gosh, i don't remember it being the gross!

Sarah said...

no, no! It was someone else from the complex. No one you know, no worries!