11/2/10

Happy 4th!



***UPDATING LIFE AFTER A SHORT HIATUS***


Einstein, you are 4! I seriously can't believe it! How did an innocent, spry baby turn from Mr. Inquisitive to Tornado Extrordinaire, to loving, responsible you, in 4 short years?

Mom and dad love you SO much! And so do Curly and Blessing! I know that this year your birthday was overshadowed by your little sister's homecoming, but it doesn't make your special day any less special.

I love {and hate} your confidence; how easy it is for you to talk to ANYONE. It's so cool {and terrifying} that you go up to anyone at all and strike up a conversation!

It's so sweet how much you idolize daddy. Even though it's SO annoying that you ALWAYS get into his tools and always want to 'clean our carpets', it's pretty endearing. I know there will eventually be a day when we will miss that.

You've always been so good to your little bro. You've always had a big heart when it comes to him, and you always include him in everything you do, be it helpful things, or naughty things!And I have to say that I really LOVE that you eat your vegetables! Your favorite vegetable is raw broccoli, just like dad. I've never had to fight with you to finish your greens; in fact, that's usually the first thing to go from your plate. That in and of itself is worth it's weight in gold! :)
So happy birthday, my incredible Einstein! Here's to many more years of adventure without abandon!

1 devoted readers:

Jessica said...

What a sweet tribute to Einstein! You are such a good mom!