11/1/10

A day in the life...




I LOVE having all three munchkins at home! It makes life so much fun! Blessing has really just slipped right in to daily life with us, and it's so perfect. Einstein and Curly just love her so much, and really, what's not to love? :) Besides the sometimes scary exorcist-type coughing and spitting up (her reflux is showcased at the end of the video) she is such a dream to have around!

We've been having an excellent time both in and out of the tub:






We've been having a good time meeting family:




trick or treating,




going for long car rides,



and melting everyone's heart!

6 devoted readers:

Rachel Wattson said...

oh my goodness she is so fat and adorable! I love chubby babies:) I am so glad she is home now.

Jessica said...

Blessing is so cute and the chubbiness is so adorable! I LOVE her red hair! I'm a little partial having 2 redheads myself. We'll see in Feb if we will have our 3rd.

Anonymous said...

adsfxcvasdfxcvasdfasdfxcvddaa

Ashley said...

Awww, she is so cute! I love all the Halloween costumes! I'm glad you're so happy with your three little munchkins! :)

The New Me said...

OMG that was so funny I love how she puked at the end! We where cracking up! Ohh I miss your crazy house!

Jill A. said...

Hi everyone! It's Jill. I haven't been able to look at Anya's blog until now. I miss her sooo much! Really enjoyed seeing her videos. Would love to come and visit. Let me know when is a good time. email: jarcidiacono@hotmail.com