1/7/10

Overwhelmed

So much has happened in the last three months. SO MUCH! So if I backtrack and catalog EVERYTHING that I want to, I will be so completely overwhelmed. At this time in my life, less stress is definitely best! I have enough to deal with on a daily basis, and isn't this my blog anyway???
Continuing on... this blog has become really boring since I've been exhausted and no fun to be around. So here's a list of the really fun things that happened in the tail end of 2009

  • Halloween- So much fun! We were once again a Pirate family since I am preggo and too cheap too lazy too thrifty to go out and look for another 'theme' for a family of four. (We're milking the theme idea for as long as we can. I think it's adorable, and the boys still go along with it!) Einstein really got into it this year, and Curly just ate everything in sight. We were at our ward's trunk or treat for about an hour, then on actual Halloween we went to Maga & Paga McBride's neighborhood and trick or treated with Nate & Lisa and their two kiddos. It was a lot of fun!
  • Disneyland- We decided to take advantage of our season passes and go for possibly the last time before we have addition #3. Wow, what a fun day! We left at about 11am, Bryan ditched a school day (completely impromptu) and we stayed until about 5ish. Perfect. The boys LOVED the teacups! We kind of did an 'all about the kids' day since once again, I couldn't ride any cool rides. We spent an exorbitant amount of money on food in the park (I'm never doing that again!), being that our stay was longer than I had been planning for. Even so, we got our traditional Disneyland churro. And the boys even got to share one. YUM!
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas
  • New Year's

0 devoted readers: