10/5/09

In case you haven't heard...

I'm over the moon! And Bryan won't have to get into any trouble (haha, inside joke). And this is really the only appropriate time to show private parts and not blush about it, or be reported as a slimeball, so here goes:

Those are definitely girly parts!

This girl was pretty much rockin' and rollin' in there; she didn't stop moving for a second! It was really cute to see her strike so many poses and wiggle around, like she KNEW she was on camera or something. That's totally the McBride side of her; no fear with the camera rolling!
We saw her kicking and twisting, and even opening her mouth a few times. It was too precious.
The boys came with us in their PJ's (it was a super early morning appointment), and they were also mesmerized. So cute! Now Einstein says "I have a baby sister!" Curly is indifferent. I think he's still a bit young to care until he actually sees her for real.
I thought this one was pretty funny, so I had to add it. She's looking so dramatic, like she can't bear to hold her arms up for another second!
So, there you have it folks! We are finally evening out the score here. A little more estrogen in the family is definitely a good thing. So now I have to re-learn all the girly-girl stuff! Hopefully it will all come back in a hurry. :)

13 devoted readers:

Ashley said...

I'm SO happy for you! You will love having a little girl! They are SO fun to dress up and accessorize, you will have such a blast! I'm glad you're getting more variety in your family now. Hopefully you'll pass your good luck on to me, because when I'm ready to have a third baby I'll be hoping for a boy this time. :)

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Yea! Girls are so much fun!!!

Melissa said...

That's awesome! Don't worry about re-learning the girly-girl stuff. I'm pretty sure it's like riding a bicycle. :P

shayla said...

Such a cool moment! You will love being a mommie to a little girl:)

Nicole said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you!

Melody said...

Congrats! That is SO exciting! A girl would be so fun to shop for. I could hardly find the boy section in Babys R Us because of all the cute girly crap you can buy! :)

Claudia said...

I knew it! :) Congratulations! That's awesome!

queenieweenie said...

yipee!

Raadgep Fam said...

I am so happy for you! woooohhhooooooooo!

Carli said...

I just saw this and I am so happy for you guys! CONGRATS!

Hazen5 said...

Congrats! Hello PINK, I am so happy for you guys.

The Price Family said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't know you are having a girl. They are cool!!! It will be so nice to have a little one to be girly with.

Ruth said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! Little girls are the best! :) I loved the story in the doctor's office. Your boys are so cute.