7/10/09

What we've "Been Up To..."

Arriving February 2010

  • Yes, I am nauseated. Not throwing up, but smelling everything disgusting within a 5 mile radius. And even stuff that wouldn't normally be disgusting. Fruit snacks? Soap??? They are on my disgusting list. Don't even get me started on dirty diapers!
  • Yes, it was planned this time. Surprise, I know! haha. Call us crazy.
  • No, it's not twins. I made double sure. :)
  • Yes, we are hoping for a girl this round. Third time's a charm.
  • Yes, we now need a bigger {fill in the blank}
  • Yes, still in the first trimester, but we have a feeling this one's gonna stick around. If not, I'm sure everyone will be notified accordingly.
  • Yes, I am extremely exhausted, irritated, and hungry all.the.TIME. and wondering how long I will still hack it in the ward nursery without biting the heads off of anyone -child or adult- that comes withing a 5 mile radius of me (see bullet point #1). Not that I'm hinting, or anything...
  • Yes, we are thrilled, and even though not everything is perfect about the timing (actually, nothing is), Heavenly Father said it was time, and our spiritual experience could not be ignored any longer. So we went for it. And it's already been a blessing.
P.S. Actual due date is still TBD, due to some crazy measurements and a few unknowns at this point. So we will know within a few weeks when we can expect this bundle of joy.

YAY FOR BABIES!!!

20 devoted readers:

Melissa said...

Awww! A girl would definitely be adorable (any kid of yours would be, though...haha) I can just imagine the boys being protective older brothers. :) :)

Carli said...

I am so happy for you!!! that is really exciting!

Tiffany said...

congrats! i am sending pink vibes your way!

Rebecca said...

That's so funny, because Corinne and I were just contemplating that you probably hadn't updated your blog because you're pregnant. Right on the nose!!

~Congrats~ :)

Melody said...

Congrats! I'm WAY happy for you!:)

Katie Harding said...

Hahaha! Love it! I thought 3rd time was the charm too. But don't worry if its a boy I'll trade my baby for yours. Lol. As far as nursery goes at least you can see the end of the tunnel. Besides I just got released. I'm sure you're next. Just tell them they have X amount of months to release you.

I'm so excited for you! Soon we'll be walking the halls with our babies. I love that all our kids are close to the same age. It makes me feel less crazy for having so many so close together.
Thanks for keeping me sane....mostly.

brooke said...

Totally exciting! I love that you are so "crafty"! Love ya!!

Susie said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!!
Susie

Jill said...

Congratufreakinlations!!!

Unknown said...

Oh baby! Have fun being prego!

Hazen5 said...

So happy for you Sarah! I know how much you have wanted this.

Ashley said...

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! I love the sentence, "Yes, I will need a bigger (fill in the blank)", that totally made me laugh.

Brittany said...

This is GOOD! So good! Im so happy for you and your family. You are right, only HF knows the right timing.This is it! Time for another little bundle of joy to join your home! Keep us posted!

Granny said...

Congratulations, Sarah! I had 3 February babies and it's a great month to give birth! Love you tons!

Ruth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!! I'm so happy for you! I hope you don't feel as sick the 2nd trimester. I remember those days all too well, and I can only imagine how much harder it must be with 2 other precious things to take care of at the same time! I hope everything goes well and will keep you in my prayers.

Jeff, Kimberly, & Liam said...

Yay, we will both be having February babies now :). I am due on Valentines day...the 14th. I totally understand about the smell thing and eating a lot. If I don't eat I get sickie.

Raadgep Fam said...

Congrates dearly! hey if it a boy you can send him to me! lol! I am so excited for you!

Marcie said...

Congrats again! :)

Whitney Carnohan said...

Congrats. I hope you feel better soon!

shayla said...

Hooray--you're having another DARLING little Harrison kiddo!