2/17/09

It's a sad day in blogland.



I lost ALL my bloglists!
If you don't see your blog to your right ----->
then please let me know.

I will add you. ...No matter what occurs... (sorry, that was my nerdy movie-quoting self coming out in full force, haha)

I can't tell you how frustrating it is to lose your bloglists... DO NOT attempt to change your blog to three columns through 'Cutest Blog on the Block'! It's a great resource for blog backgrounds, but anything technical and it gets a little dicey. Follow these instructions (link supplied by the awesome Katie, thank you!). They are much more user friendly.

9 devoted readers:

Cameron and Cindy said...

Awwww. . . I am sooooo sorry! That stinks!!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Boo hoo. danielandkerstin dot blogspot dot com

Melody said...

That stinks! That's crazy that it erased your bloglist...I changed mine to 3 columns using CBOTB and it worked just fine. But it took me forever and was tricky, as you said.

Tabatha said...

So frusturating when you are already short on time with two little ones, that last thing you needed was that. toddfamilyjournal.blogspot.com

shayla said...

I'm so glad you tried the 3 column thing---not glad you lost your stuff--that's frustrating! But thanks for the instructions...I've been meaning to give that a whirl.

Jeff, Kimberly, & Liam said...

Just letting you know that I am not on the right column :)

Hazen5 said...

I hate when blog-mishaps happen. They can seriously cause a heart attack!

Katie Harding said...

AWE!!!! I have done that!!! Sorry what a bummer!

Shannon said...

bummer. here is our blog (not that I have updated anytime recently...) www.johnandshannonmoss.blogspot.com