11/20/08

The secret's out...

Three posts in one night... I am good!

I have been trying so hard to keep this hush-hush (haven't been too good at that) because we weren't sure if it really would happen, but we are moving! Into a house! Well, not OUR house, but a house nonetheless! We (more like I) are so excited to have a washer/dryer! It's not the perfect move, but it is pretty sweet. We are moving to Escondido with Bryan's parents, and I must say that the pros definitely outweigh the cons. We'll be there for 18 months tops, then it's off to who knows where next. Despite having to live with another family after myself being the queen bee, I think it's a good move all around. Wish us luck! We'll more than likely be in San Marcos until the week after Thanksgiving. But we will still be in the same Stake. Oh, how I love the Escondido South Stake!

This is a panoramic view of where we will live. It's actually 2 pics photoshopped together; the house is atop a hill, not flat like it looks (the driveway slopes).

The best part? We spent the better part of two months renovating the inside (remodeled bathrooms, refinished cabinets in kitchen & hall, new paint, new blinds, flooring, etc) because we were planning to rent it out. Circumstances just made it so that we would be the renters! YAY!

8 devoted readers:

queenieweenie said...

So exciting! You BETTER move back though!

Alyosha said...

Yay for houses!

By the way, I noticed your link to the Safely Gathered In blog. Did you know that's my sister-in-law's blog?

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Yeah! That will be so nice to have a yard for the boys to play in.

shayla said...

Yards, washer/dryer, space to sprawl out in....can't beat a house/ home! Lucky for you!

Michele said...

NOOOOOOO! You can't leave us. At least you won't be too far.
I am excited for you and your family.

Matt & Brooke said...

So excited for you, but bummed your leaving our ward...so come on back in a couple years :)

*katie said...

AWESOME!! What ward are you moving into? I too love the Esc. South Stake!
p.s. Wicked the musical is NOT at all like the book. I quit reading the book and was a little skeptical of the musical, but after hearing reivews from a ton of people that I know would never recommend anything trashy I wanted to see it. It did NOT disappoint!

Erin Hoy said...

How fun! What ward are you moving into???