8/23/08

I need an answer, please :)

Hey my bloggie buddies... :) I need to know of a moderately priced romantic-ish restaurant in the La Jolla/Mission Bay/Downtown area. Bryan and my anniversary is coming up next week, and he (of course, the sneaky little thing) said that I get 'to choose' what we do. So I've decided on dinner (at said moderately priced romantic-ish restaurant), and a gondola ride through the Coronado Cays. I know, awesome! I'm so excited! But I need a place to eat! Post your suggestions before September, and I'll let you all know where we go. Thanks to all who participates! :)

5 devoted readers:

Tiffany said...

There is a super good place downtown by La Jolla Shores. I cannot remember the name right now but I can totally find out. It is super romantic and reasonably priced.

Michele said...

I am so copying your Gondola idea. I will be checking your blog for ideas on romantic restaurants because I am clueless. I'm a steak and potatoes girl. Ruth Chris is where Chad and I always go.

Erin Hoy said...

Ruth Chris is amazing but you'll be spending at least $100 for dinner - Benihana's is also AMAZING and a bit cheaper... I like to look at signonsandiego.com to find restaurant ideas - especially when I go downtown to eat :)

Hazen5 said...

Rob took me to Bertrand at Mr. A's in San Diego a few years back for our anniversary (so, I am not exactly sure of $$$) It is at the top of a building so it has panoramic views of the whole city! The menu offers a Modern American Cuisine with French and Mediteranean influences (I sound like a critic!) But, you can't go wrong with Morton's steak house!!!

Kelli said...

Sorry I don't have any suggestions for you, but I was currious about how Brian is doing?