6/21/08

What to do when the insomnia kicks in???


B L O G ! ! !
Just thought I'd share my love for the series 'Firefly'. It's kind of like the Old West meets Star Wars, slightly sci-fi, but not too much to be nerdy or too weird. I love this series! It has long since been cancelled (much to the chagrin of the die hard fans), but Bryan and I have the 13 or so episodes on DVD. It was loved so much that the show eventually went on to become the movie 'Serenity'. I really enjoyed it, but was so sad that the movie forced a few characters to their untimely demise! Anyway, if you're into action/comedy/something different, I highly recommend it.
So, without further adieu, I give you my results! (drumroll, please)


Your results:
You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)

Dependable and trustworthy.
You love your significant other
and you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.






Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
95%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
90%
Inara Serra (Companion)
70%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
60%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
60%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
60%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
55%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
40%
River (Stowaway)
40%
Alliance
25%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
0%




Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test






Yay, I just love Zoe! She's this amazing tough-as-nails softie, and I think she's so beautiful.

By the way, thank you everyone for your uplifting comments on my last post! It really is refreshing to hear that other people know what I'm going through, even though it still sucks to have to go through it!


3 devoted readers:

Hazen5 said...

I do agree you are a tough cookie and very dependable! I hope you ended up getting some sleep that night!

Raadgep Fam said...

I am so glad that you like taht seroes too. We should watch it next the kids are down at naps! Hey Swimming today?

Katie Harding said...

I LOVE Firefly too!!!! We need to hang out sometime (besides in nursery) I feel like you and I have soooo much in common! Maybe we can do a firefly marathon! whoo hooo!!!