4/18/08

Orion's Blessing Day

This post is a LONG time coming; Orion was blessed on March 30th, and I am just now getting to it!
(Clearly, Bryan is excited to have another boy, tipping the scales well in his favor)


Here are some pictures to enjoy. We had a (VERY) early day, with church starting at 8:30am. Thanks to all who sacrificed their Sunday morning sleep to be there! I also notice that in these pictures I look very disheveled and tired. If you don't see it, what a compliment! If you agree with me, I blame it on our meeting time. :)








Bryan gave Orion such a sweet blessing. In the Prayer circle was his dad, Mike, my dad, Mike, and my two brothers who live locally, Nathan & Josh. Bryan told me afterward that Orion had slept through the entire blessing, and when he had finished, Orion opened his eyes and gave all the men a huge grin. What precious moments!






Afterwards, we headed to my parents to enjoy a brunch of egg & cheese strata, ham, & fruit salad. Yummy!

Thanks to everyone who was able to share this day with us!

0 devoted readers: