3/26/08

My Boys

Here is the latest on the Harrison boys. Fun fun!

Lincoln is as busy as ever. He loves his fruits, especially apples and oranges. If you let him, he will eat them whole, rind and all. His most recent feat is mastering climbing on chairs. He's quick! If you aren't watching him, he WILL climb up on the kitchen table and ensconce himself, wrappers and all, on an almost full pack of gum that your hubby left open on the table! He definitely keeps me busy, but he's worth it. He's a happy little boy that is persistent, thoughtful, and flirtatious all rolled into one.


I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH!


Lincoln is so fun to have around! He makes me laugh. By the way, that's an orange he's eating, rind still intact.
Well... I couldn't resist! He'll take shoes over clothing any day!




Yesterday, my sweet little Orion rolled over. At less than two months. What the? I would have liked for him to be less mobile for slightly longer. No dice, mama! He now weighs in at 12lbs, 6oz, almost double his birth weight! Slow down, little chunker man. :) He's my little guy smiley, and he loves to 'talk' with you. I also LOVE that he is a sleeper! He and Lincoln have an unspoken understanding; they just keep out of each other's way for now. Just wait until Orion can run with the pack... oh boy!

I absolutely love this picture! It looks to me like Orion is throwing his head back in uproarious laughter.
How could you NOT love a face like that? So many people have wanted to take him home with them, because he's such a good baby.
Orion loves to smile, and I'm sure if he could, he would talk his head off :)



Bryan is now officially the sole owner of Phoenix Industries. It is somewhat exhilarating but also pretty scary. Please remember us in your prayers and send us your referrals!

So, that's my life in a nutshell. I have a few other tricks up my sleeve, but that will be another post!

9 devoted readers:

Carli said...

YOur boys are precious! How is it having them so close? I was thinking about trying for another when Kennedy is 1, but is that to much to handle? : )

Raadgep Fam said...

YOu do have the cutest little pair of boys !I am so lucky to get to spend time with you guys and watch them grow!

Chris said...

Well Hello there! - I was excited to find you on my blog - You Kids are gorgeous! How cute is your little Family - Congratulations guy --- & don't say you don't have talent - You sing Like I never could! so just cause I'm good with a glue gun and scissors doesn't mean a thing! Silly girl - Fun to connect like this - I'll talk to oyou later!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Sarah and Brian,
I saw you on the Stokes blog. The boys are so adorable. What a cute family! I can see some resemblance to Hannah. Tell your family hi for me. Maybe we'll see you at the next big family reunion. :)
Kerstin

Tiffany said...

I love your boys! We need to hang out again. That was so much fun! How was the baby blessing? You should send me some pictures!

Jessica said...

Sarah, I saw your comment and am so happy to meet you. I haven't seen Bryan in FOREVER! Your boys are so cute! Please do keep in touch. Where are you living? Are in CA or somewhere else? So good to hear from you!

Jessica

*katie said...

Such cute smiles!! Your little guys are adorable:)

The double stroller I have is a Maclaren, the Twin Techno. I've really liked it, especially because it folds up so incredibly easy and is small (compared to other double's). Good luck!

Claudia said...

Hey Sarah! Thank you for the birthday wishes! What cute little boys you have! :) It's fun to be able to see how fast they're growing. :)

Raadgep Fam said...

okay so just now i saw the picture of your nskie boy! that is so cute! i love his little cubby legs! total picture you use forthe wedding slide show or his 30rth birthday!