4/27/09

Paranoia

Lately I've been extremely paranoid about...
and...
missing out on an innocent childhood, and being forced to grow up too fast. With the Internet being so pervasive in modern day society, I worry about crazy people who like to snatch little boys. BUT, I don't want to go to private blog status. That's totally not my style. So, I've decided to meet somewhere in the middle and give my cuties some cute/manly nicknames.

The name of my oldest (at least on this blog) will be Einstein.
And second in line will be known as Curly.

Please join in the fun! It would be greatly appreciated if you could let them keep their anonymity, and refer to them as "Einstein" and "Curly". I'll do my part by doing the same.

Thanks! Hugs and kisses to all :)

5 devoted readers:

Raadgep Fam said...

okay so i must admit PERFECT NAMES! Einstein I am sure is so much of a monster sometimes that i am sure you just want to close the door. Little Curley! I miss them some much! YOu have to help me plan a birthday dinner at my parents on the first of june! My bday. I want to get everyone together! i miss you so much!

Raadgep Fam said...

I do have to say that your boys are so sticken cute I could cry!

Rebecca said...

I think it's great that you're protecting your little guys! You're such a good mommmy. :)

I do have a question, though. Is there some kind of stigma attached to having a private status that I don't know about? I mean you said it "totally wasn't your style", so am I missing something?

Carli said...

okay, so I noticed you did not even sign up for my free giveaway! It's free man! haha! It is at kennabootique.blogspot.com if you want to look. love yu!

Nicole said...

Your boys are so adorable! Did you get their nicknames from the Kentucky Derby, by chance?