11/17/08

Yay, I got tagged by Melody! And Tiffany, I will eventually get to your purse tag (from about a million years ago), I just want to get a new purse first! :) K, here we go:

Favorite Person (outside of family)? Hmmm, I would have to say it's Sam. We just really get each other. And we have a really funny story about how we met and became friends that you seriously can NOT beat!

Favorite Food? Can't decide... oh the choices! Right now I'm really into pizzas. Like, gourmet make-your-own.

Quirks about you? I fall asleep while reading in bed. Not like I read to fall asleep, but I fall asleep with the book still in the reading position, and it will stay like that all night if Bryan doesn't see me! I have to have my drinking water SUPER cold. If it isn't cold, I won't drink it.

Any regrets in life? Nothing too major.

Favorite Charity/Cause? LDS church (tithing, fast offerings)

Favorite Blog recently? Embrace The Chaos, by far! I don't even know her (I found the link on Katie's blog), but when I've had a particularly bad "lincoln escaped/broke another irreplaceable item/had waaaaay too many tantrums" day, it always cheers me up. She has a really funny way of posting about every day catastrophies. I have stalked her blog more than a few times, and I've laughed out loud for 5 minutes straight before! Her kids are just like mine! :)

Something you can't get enough of? My babies (Bryan, Link, Little O)

Worst Job you've ever had? I haven't had too many bad jobs... I would have to say the worst was my last branch position at WAMU (Del Mar Operations Supervisor), not because of the position, but because of the other management. I loved my position, my tellers, my branch, but my management team... phew! They made my life very difficult (too much drama between them, and I got sucked in and forced to choose sides because I was the new girl in town). Good thing pretty much everyone has now gone their separate ways; they were a walking accident waiting to happen! Other than that, I LOVED working at WAMU, and would do it again in two seconds if circumstances allowed me to.

What job would you pay not to have? Mike Rowe's job (host of 'Dirty Jobs'). He literally gets the worst of EVERY job!

Guilty Pleasure? Bryan would say that I'm an ice cream fiend, but since the price has gone UP and the quantity has gone DOWN, I've given it up for the most part. Since then, it's been astro-pops (Big Stick popsicles... YUM!)

Got any confessions? I don't like chocolate. I'm a woman and I don't like chocolate, what's wrong with me? :) I don't even crave it during those few days every month... crazy, I know.

If you had $1000 dollars to spend on yourself how would you spend it? Oh my, a spa trip weekend. Let's go THIS weekend! Who's forking over the dough? :)

Favorite thing about your house? That it's not permanent.

Least favorite thing about your house? Itty-Bitty living space (name that Disney Animated Feature!)

One thing you are bad at? Fashion

One thing you are good at? Empathy/Compassion

If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what would it be? Mo' money! And a paid off house next to a lake, (but not next to the Mississippi, which floods every year anyway)!

Who would you like to meet someday? Sarah Palin; maybe she could give me some fashion tips while I'm meeting her, LOL

What makes you feel sexy? When my hubby... ummm, never mind!

Who is your real life hero? My husband. He is so awesome and forgiving and self-sacrificing, and funny and spiritual and a great daddy!

What is the hardest part of your job? Endurance, consistency, and PATIENCE

When are you most relaxed? When the kids are asleep!

What can you not live without? Spontaneity

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Never read the article, but probably disagree to a point. There probably are people out there that just love to write about themselves/their adventures. But most of us use a blog to share with others that we can't see on a regular basis. But let's be honest here... doesn't everyone love to get comments? It motivates us to keep writing more!

Why do you blog? For the comments... LOL! Really, it's so I will remember what went on a few weeks prior. My memory has become that splotchy. Hopefully it will come back soon.

Who are you tagging? Sam, Rebecca, Brooke B (both of you), Katie, Tiffany, and YOU! :)

7 devoted readers:

brooke said...

Hey- I already did this one. Look back a few posts and you'll find it! =) Thanks for the tag anyway!

Carli said...

That was a funny post. I really like the "when my husband...ummmm nevermind" part. haha! You made me laugh today!

Tiffany said...

I will definitely get on this tag!

Melody said...

ALADDIN!!! C'mon, give me a challenge. ;)

Sarah said...

Yay, Melody, you win... the satisfaction of saying it first! LOL, I'm a dork!

Hazen5 said...

Good Tag! And I happen to think you have great Fashion!

queenieweenie said...

I don't like chocolate either!