4/18/08

Latest updates

For those of you who have not yet heard, my friend Sam and I are opening up a daycare facility. I am beyond excited, and really feel that this is what I should be doing right now. My kids will be able to be with me all day, and they will be in my in-laws' old house in Escondido (they are renting it out to Sam and her hubby Mike to live in, and we will have the daycare there), so it's a place that they are very familiar with. It will be a much better location than watching kids in my tiny little apartment (which is what I'm doing right now. No fun).

Our daycare will be called 'Sugar N Spice' Daycare, and our projected opening day is June 1st. We are currently able to provide care for 1 infant (under 2 years old), and six toddlers (2 & up).

So if you know of anyone that would be needing our services in the Escondido/San Marcos area, give me a call and I can give you more details. Business Website/blog to come!

2 devoted readers:

brooke said...

That is so awesome that you and Sam are doing this Sarah! I'm so happy to hear it. I truly wish I lived closer so I could take advantage of it! Good luck with it all, I'll pass the word along!

Unknown said...

Hey ... I am completely interested in signing up! I have been searching for a solution to my gym issue, as I don't trust any of the day cares at the gym. But I would definitely trust you two! Let me know when you things progress!!!!!! And congrats on finding something that you know is right for you right now. How exhilirating!!